Our next update, rolling out from 11 November, 2018, introduces project tasks to the Activity Timeline for our Enterprise users and gives them more control over use of the Quote and Sales module in simPRO Mobile. Additionally, we’ve also gotten out the insect repellent, eliminated a few bugs, and introduced some operational improvements in Enterprise.
So, what’s new this time around? Let’s break it down:
- Project tasks now located in Activity Timeline
- Bug fixes and operational improvements
- Manage access to the Quote and Sales module
Project Tasks in Activity Timeline
simPRO users can now view project tasks for various quotes or jobs in their relevant Activity Timeline.
This means you can avoid the tedious exercise of sifting through quote and job cards to locate the list of scheduled tasks and, instead, simply glance through them in their corresponding project Activity Timeline!
Bug fixes and operational improvements
Some of the bug fixes we completed for this update included:
- For those who integrate with Xero accounting: supplier credits were leaving values behind when sent through the accounting link. Now they won’t get lost!
- Enhanced system speed when it comes to calculations for totals, estimates, and actuals when you view quotes and jobs.
For more information on other improvements, make sure you head over to see the release notes, and click on the 18.4.3 release!
Manage access to the Quote and Sales module
simPRO Enterprise users can avoid errors and misuse of the Quote and Sales module by restricting access to it in simPRO Mobile. This can be done by adjusting permissions in the employee or contractor card licensing settings in simPRO Enterprise.
For more information on the latest release, watch the video below or head over to our release notes!